*Redoxon® Double Action® also
- Why should I take a multivitamin?
- Which One A Day® formula should I use?
- What is the difference among multivitamin formulas?
- Do One A Day® multivitamins contain gelatin?
- Can I use One A Day® multivitamins if I have a medical condition?
- Can I use One A Day® multivitamins with my medication?
- Can I take One A Day® multivitamins with another multivitamin?
- Should I take my One A Day® multivitamin with food?
- When is the best time to take my One A Day® multivitamin?
Q. Why should I take a multivitamin?
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle begins with eating a balanced diet, but making sure you're getting all
the nutrients you need isn't always on your mind. Your body needs essential vitamins such as A, C, B12, D and E.
If you don't follow a balanced eating plan, you may be like up to 60% of Canadians* that fall short in getting nutrients from food alone.
Multivitamins can help to support a healthy lifestyle by providing some of the nutrients your body may not be getting from your diet.
Make One A Day® Multivitamins a part of your healthy lifestyle today!
*Data on file.